Commercial High Speed Envelope Printer with Touch Screen
The ColorMax8 Digital Color Printer combines the latest in inkjet technology with the capacity to produce full bleed, full-color mailing and packaging solutions.
In addition to envelope printing and addressing, the wider, flatter paper path allows users to print on stuffed envelopes, 10 x 13 flats, chipboard, corrugated cardboard, cartons, padded envelopes and more, up to 3/8” thick. Its Memjet® print head has 70,400 ink nozzles and no moving parts, which offers higher speeds, lower ink and maintenance costs and less noise. The ColorMax8 prints up to 8,000 #10 envelopes per hour!
View the ColorMax8 PDF Brochure here.
An intuitive 7” color touchscreen provides greater control over the entire print process, displaying system status and providing access to common functions and settings. The ColorMax 8 produces full-color CMYK output, up to 16.8 million colors, on a variety of paper stocks and sizes, with full-bleed capability on media up to 8.5” wide. It can print 1600 x 1600 dpi at 6 inches per second, and 1600 x 800 dpi at 12 inches per second.
With its thermal inkjet technology, it doesn’t require heat or contact to create an image, so it can safely be used with pre-printed envelopes and windowed envelopes without damaging the window or marring the original image. High-capacity ink tanks and fully-automated print head cleaning ensure optimum print quality throughout print runs.
See Formax ColorMax8 in Action
Formax ColorMax8 Envelope Printer Key Features
- 7” Color Touchscreen: Intuitive control panel interface with image preview, system status, and access to common functions and settings
- Fast Processing: Prints up to 8,000 #10 envelopes per hour
- Addressing and Variable Data: Letterhead, invitations, window/non-window envelopes, invoices, postage, barcodes and more
- Accommodates Media Up to 3/8” Thick: Wide, flat paper path handles stuffed envelopes, 10×13 flats, chipboard, corrugated cardboard, cartons, padded envelopes, pharmaceutical pill packs, and more
- Electronic Thickness Control: Set the paper path thickness via the touchscreen control panel
- Top-Loading Feed System: Holds up to 575 #10 envelopes, and media up to 10.5” x 17”
- Stored Jobs: Holds up to 60 GB of print jobs, ready to be recalled at any time
- Accurate Feeding: Pressure roller transport system with star rollers
Lease Commercial Color Envelope Printer
Contact us today to talk about leasing a Formax ColorMax 8 digital color printer. With print speeds up to 8,000 envelopes per hour it is sure to improve your mailing process!