- Go to https://equipmybiz.com
- Click the Sharp Print Drivers Tab
- Scroll down, choose only your model next to MPF, and next to Operating System choose Windows 64 bit OS WHQL Driver Package,
- Click Search
- Scroll down to the only result, click Download File
- Click the Up arrow next to your download and click Show in Folder
- Double click the folders until you reach the setup application, double click the setup Application
- Click Run, not extract
- Click next when it asks where you want to install the drivers
- Click Standard Installation
- Click next a few times, make sure the Run Auto Configuration box is checked
- Click Finish
- Open your control panel, go to the devices and printer menu
- Right click on the Printer, go to Printing Preferences
- Change the 2-sided printing to none, and change the color mode to Black and White, click Apply
This should get you setup to print to your Sharp copier/printer/scanner from your Windows 10 workstation. You may have a few differences along the way but these guidelines should get you through the process. Visit our How To tab for more helpful DIY tips for your Sharp copier. We work hard to keep it updated with the times to make sure our users have the best support we can provide.
Skelton Business Equipment is a premier Sharp MFP dealer in the Greater Houston, TX area. If you’d like a price quote just request a free quote. If you need your Sharp copier serviced, we provide speedy and specialized service for every Sharp model. Call our office at 281-351-5128.
9 thoughts on “How to Setup Printing on Sharp Copier – Windows 10”
Thanks but will it work for HP 4750? Actually I’m want to set up this printer in my office.
These instructions are for Sharp printers. I’m sure HP has some resources on their website.
Hi can this work to my sharp AR m207? Im having hard time Ive got windows 10 program but seem like its ARm207 cnt be loaded to windows 10
I dont think Sharp was still supporting that model when Windows 10 was launched. If it’s connected via USB you’re going to have a hard time. If it’s connected by Cat5/Ethernet cable, you can use any generic PCL driver and it should work for you.
I would like to use this method to get my Sharp AR-M207 to work with Windows 10, but it did not come ethernet compatible. Is it possible to add ethernet on to my AR-M207?
John, the AR-M207 required an optional print controller to be added to the machine in order to have Ethernet capabilities. With the age of the machine I don’t know if it would be compatible with Windows 10 and we dont have that print controller in stock.
How do i get driver for AR-5519, WINDOWS 7 64 BIT. IT TELLS ME TO CONTACT MY SHARP OPERATOR.
Pls how do i install sharp ar 6020v using USB
please how do i get sharp AR-5516 printer driver i how tried many means but it not working out plz someone should help me