How To Print with a Separator Page or Cover Page on Sharp Copier
There are a couple of different types of separator pages you can print.
- Print a Blank Page using the settings in your print driver (follow along with the video below)
- Print a page with Computer Name, Time, and how many pages are in the document (follow along with the instructions in blue text under the video
To complete the steps in the video below, you’ll need your copier’s IP address.
Print a Blank Separator Page, Cover, or Last Page on a Sharp Copier
Print a Separator Page using Windows Features in your Print Driver
The results of these instructions will print a separator page with each print job with the name of the computer it came from, the date and time it was printed, and how many pages the document contained.
- Open your Devices and Printers Menu in the Control Panel on your computer
- Right click on the Sharp print driver in your printers menu, and click Printer Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab
- Click on the “Separator Page” button, this will launch a browsing menu
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom in the System32 folder, and double click the “pcl.sep” file
- Click Ok
- Click Apply
- Test it out
2 thoughts on “How To Print with a Separator Page or Cover Page on Sharp Copier”
Thank you, for the article that you gave, it was very useful.
Can the sharp MX -b476 separate the prints from the faxes