Is your office vulnerable to common security risks? What can you do to curb your cyber vulnerability?
Click HERE to download an infographic with the following information on it.
- Unclaimed documents left at the device can end up in the wrong hands
- Outdated and unsecured MFPs can serve as a “secret” backdoor into your network
- Hackers can steal printer logs with sensitive information or cause damage to a device
- Files sent through a wireless connection to be printed can be intercepted
60% of businesses lose their data through printer security breaches!
- Outdated firewall, antivirus, and operating systems widen your gap of vulnerability
- Weak network traffic restrictions can lead to infections from corrupt emails and websites
- Malicious software can take control of your computer and files not backed up can be lost
79% of companies could have prevented a breach with a software patch or configuration change.
IoT (Internet of Things) Devices
- All internet connected devices represent a possible entryway into your network
- IoT devices lacking the latest operating system updates are more vulnerable
- Dead or unsupported apps can serve as a potential gateway to your network
- Smartphones and tablets containing sensitive company data can be lost or stolen
90% of devices manufacturers did not feel confident their devices had adequate security precautions in place.
- Global spending on security awareness training for employees is one of the fastest growing categories in cybersecurity
- It only takes one click on the wrong email or website for a hacker to have access to your network
- Downloading unverified software can infect your system
90% of successful hacks and data breaches stem from phishing scams
- Global Print Security Landscape 2019 by Quocirca
- IoT For All: Current State of IoT Cybersecurity By Kayla Matthews
- Voke Research Market Snapshot Report: Virtual & Cloud-based Labs
- 2019 Cybersecurity Almanac: 100 Facts, Figures, Predictions and Statistics by Cybersecurity Ventures