Sharp MX-5071 and MX-6071 Advanced Series A3 Printers Now Available
Sharp has introduced their new 50 and 60 page per minute advanced and essential series copiers. The Advanced Series MX-5071 and MX-6071 will replace the MX-5070V and MX-6070V. The Essential Series MX-5051 and MX-6051 will replace the MX-5050V and MX-6050V.
New Ground-Breaking Features
With lots of new features, including voice control with Alexa and Amazon web services, the new advanced series is more capable than ever before. Use simple voice commands to interact with the machine.
Sharp’s award winning, easy-to-use touch screen display is common across 30+ models in the Sharp lineup, helping users interface easily no matter which MFP they are using. Chain together up to 5 MFPs for a Follow-Me printing environment where users can send print jobs to a centralized queue and release it from any of the 5 MFPs.
The new advanced and essential series Sharp MFPs can feed up to 50 envelopes from the standard paper tray. This feature was confined to the bypass tray for generations, but it now available in the new Sharp MX-5051, MX-5071, MX-6051, and MX-6071. The new Adobe Embedded Print Engine(standard on the advanced series) is capable of Direct PDF printing from a variety of sources with greater performance and rendering accuracy.
New extended life developer means less required maintenance and greater up-time for end users.
Integrate seamlessly with your cloud based storage services such as Box and Dropbox. Sharp’s new Application portal allows system administrators to easily add and update app right from the machine’s touchscreen.
Sharp is always ahead of the industry on security measures. The new color advanced and essential series both come equipped with firmware attack prevention and self-recovery which can identify and quarantine a threat. Administrators can also centrally manage select settings at the device using Active Directory Group Policy.
Tried and True Features
It’s easy to forget about all of the tried and true features when there are so many new things to play with, but don’t forget the standard feature set on this new series packs a greater punch than any of its competitors.
- Network Printing – Windows and Mac OS X compatible(PostScript optional on essential series)
- Apple AirPrint is standard
- Google Print
- Serverless Print Release
- Network Scanning – scan to email, network folders, USB or FTP in Microsoft Word/Excel/PP files or searchable PDFs
- Enhanced Scanning Compression (Compact PDF kit is standard)
- Integrate with Microsoft One Drive, Sharepoint, Gmail, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Office 365
- 150 Sheet Dual Head Document Scanner standard on the advanced series – scans both sides of a 2 sided original in one pass without flipping the paper around
- Up to 2,500 sheet letter tray and 2 x 550 Sheet Paper Trays for letter, legal, or 11 x 17 and a 100 sheet bypass tray
- Optional large capacity cassette for 3,000 sheets of letter
- Duplexing – 2 sided copying, printing, and scanning
- Digital Offset Sorting
- 10 inch hi-res touch screen display
- 256-bit data encryption with up to 7x overwrite
- *Optional Fax board – faxes can be routed to email(s), or a network folder
Skelton Business Equipment is the premier Sharp dealer in the greater Houston, TX area. We provide an honest and simple sales or leasing process to equip your office with the best fit when it comes to your printing needs. Our 5-star service is second to none in the Houston area. We have a service call turnaround time of less than 4 hours and we ship supplies, for free, overnight from our warehouse in Houston. Please request a quote, we’d love to provide you with an all-encompassing printing solution for your business, no matter how big or small.
1 thought on “Sharp Adds Four New High Speed Models to Color Advanced and Essential Series”
Thank you for the guidance.. It does work.