A Sharp MX-3070N price quote, or a quote for a MX-3570N or MX-4070N, can be obtained by filling out a quote request form. We will have one over to you shortly!
NEW Sharp MX-3070N | MX-3570N | MX-4070N
Sharp’s new line of low-medium volume full color series, dubbed the Phoenix, pack a lot of new groundbreaking features never before seen in the copier industry. They are aesthetically pleasing and super simple to operate. As is tradition with model Sharp MFPs there are loads of options to customize this system to your office’s needs.
Along with a new touch screen interface, we are getting fancier, more intuitive print drivers, and the embedded web interface is getting a face lift. Sharp’s color equipment have been reliable and top rated machines for the past several years, and they are still more cost effective than other brands. We are happy to provide a side-by-side comparison of any competitor’s specs.
Copies/Prints per Minute Speeds:
- Sharp MX-3070N – 30 pages per minute in B&W and Full Color (1200 x 1200 DPI)
- Sharp MX-3570N – 35 pages per minute in B&W and Full Color (1200 x 1200 DPI)
- Sharp MX-4070N – 40 pages per minute in B&W and Full Color (1200 x 1200 DPI)
- Walk-up sensor – wakes the machine up from a low-power mode when you approach the touch screen
- Embedded OCR scanning – scan as a searchable PDF, a Word doc, Excel spreadsheet, or PowerPoint presentation
- Print Microsoft Office documents directly from USB storage media at the touch screen
- Retractable keyboard for data entry is standard
- Wireless network card is standard
- 150-sheet duplexing single pass feeder is standard – scans both sides of a 2-sided original in one pass with no flipping. Scans up to 200 originals per minute(at low DPI).
- Enhanced PDF compression is standard
- Warm-up time is 10 seconds! TEN SECONDS!!
- Empty toners eject automatically – no wasted toner guessing on when to replace it
- Phoenix with external finishers can staple manually or automatically
- Excellent application integration with Google Drive and other Cloud based platforms
- “Serverless” print release
Sharp’s Major Innovation
Perhaps the most impressive new feature of the Sharp MX-3070N | MX-3570N | MX-4070N is the extremely high yield of the supplies. The drums and developers last several times longer than they did in the Phoenix’s predecessor. This improvement means less downtime for you and your office, more productivity, and fewer interruptions to your workflow. Color quality will rarely need attention.
Your Call To Action
Schedule a demo of the Sharp MX-3070N, MX-3570N, or MX-4070N today. If you are in Houston we can deliver same day(if you let us know early enough) or next day. As always, delivery and installation including printing and scanning setup are FREE of charge. If you are just shopping and need a price for purchase or lease on one of these systems, simply fill out our quote request form, note the model that you’re interested in, and we will get back with you within a few hours.
Sharp MX-3070N | MX-3570N | MX-4070 Brochure
Sharp MX-3070N | MX-3570N | MX-4070 Spec Sheet