They’re here! Sharp’s new mid-volume Essential Series BP-50C26, BP-50C31, BP-50C36, BP-50C45
|Current Model||New Model|
This is a new naming convention we haven’t previously seen with the Color Vs Monologue indicator in the middle of the model number – but it seems simple enough to understand. Here is a reference on how to decipher the model names.
Key New Features
- 100-sheet duplexing reversing document with double feed detection and enhanced auto-skew correction
- Flexible paper handling supporting media up to 300 gsm.
- New optional inner folding unit offers tri-fold, z-fold and others
- Smart controller design with auto-firmware checks
- Walk-up motion sensor detects approaching users and has the machine ready in seconds
- Energy Star 3.0 certified
- Retractable keyboard for simplified data entry
- Enhanced 10.1″ Touchscreen for a responsive experience
- Collaborative connectors for Microsoft Teams, Google Drive, Dropbox and other cloud-based solutions
- Multi-layered security such as system integrity check at startup, firmware attack prevention and optional Bitdefender antivirus to protect your data
- Supports Microsoft Universal Print enabling businesses to easily adapt to this popular cloud service
- *Optional Wireless LAN supports 5GHz
- Sharp OSA technology provides a secure and intuitive user experience for integrated workflows
Print and Share Documents Easily
Seamlessly collaborate with colleagues even when they are working remotely. With Cloud Connect, businesses gain access to popular cloud services including Microsoft Teams, Google Drive, and others. The Sharp Application Portal, makes it easy for administrators to add new apps and update existing apps right from the MFP touchscreen.
Differences Between Essential and Advanced Series Machines – Feature Comparison Chart
Integrate with Email Applications
In addition to native capability, the Email Connect feature enables seamless scan-to-email integration with Microsoft Exchange/365 and Gmail™ user accounts, making it easy to identify the sender of scanned files.
Intelligent Image Processing
Scan documents to popular file formats including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Searchable PDF, Encrypted PDF and others. Direct Print the same file types from thumb drives, cloud applications and mobile devices.* Adobe Embedded Print Engine direct prints PDF files with greater speed and rendering accuracy.
Flexible Printing Solutions
PCL 6 and * Optional Adobe PostScript 3 printing helps users speed through their work. The 256 GB solid state drive processes jobs quickly. Serverless Print Release enables users to print a job and release it from up to eight supported models. Native Universal Print from Microsoft eliminates the need for on-premises infrastructure, and enables IT to manage printers directly through a centralized portal.
Sharp gives you a variety of high-performance finishers to choose from to help complete the job on time. New inner folding unit option offers four popular folding patterns.
Print with Popular Mobile Technologies
The Advanced Series supports printing using popular mobile technologies such as Apple AirPrint® , and Android printing with the Sharp Print Service plug-in. With Sharpdesk Mobile, a free downloadable app for most mobile devices, users can quickly scan and print files from tablets and smartphones.
Multi-layer security features to help businesses stay a step ahead of hackers.
The new Advanced Series utilizes leading security technology to help organizations protect their data and meet regulatory requirements.
- BIOS Integrity Check at Startup – Helps protect system files from malware attacks.
- Application Whitelisting – Prevents unauthorized fi les and applications from being loaded.
- TLS 1.3 Encryption – Prevents eavesdropping while data is in transit.
- 256-bit AES Encryption and Data Erase – Protects access to data on the local drive.
- Optional Bitdefender Antivirus* – Provides comprehensive protection from virus threats.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) – Provides an added layer of protection to safeguard your data and credentials.
- Firmware Attack Prevention – Checks for abnormal firmware at startup and can restore the original.
- End-of-Lease Data Erase – Can protect privacy by deleting all data and personal information at trade-in time.
- Active Directory Integration allows the MFP to join the domain as a computer making it a trusted source, and supports AD Group Policy
When do they start shipping?
You can order yours today. They are shipping mid-April 2022! Request your free quote today!