Sharp is pleased to announce the new BP-70M75 and BP-70M90 high-volume monochrome document systems designed to fit today’s diverse workstyles. These models offer print speeds of up to 75 ppm and 90 ppm and expand the BP Series lineup to higher volume environments.
In addition to an increase in speed up to 90 ppm, the new models offer smart features and connectivity that enable office workers to collaborate with colleagues seamlessly and securely, even when they are working remotely. Enhanced cloud services such as Microsoft® Teams make it easy to streamline communication, and native Universal Print capability makes it easy for these new models to integrate with Microsoft 365 environments that leverage simplified print management.
The easy-to-use Sharp touchscreen display is built on an award-winning design and delivers an accurate, responsive user experience, imperative for today’s sophisticated workflows.
Technology Focused on Efficiency
These models leverage the latest technology to help users get their work done with ease and efficiency. Innovative features like multi-feed scan detection and enhanced auto skew correction ensure jobs come out right the first time, every time.
Versatile Application Integration
Maximize productivity and collaboration with easy access to expanded cloud services, quickly connect with mobile devices to print and scan files, even utilize touchless operation with the Sharp Synappx Go app.
In today’s hybrid working environments its vital to protect endpoint devices from security threats. That is why the High Volume Monochrome BP Series uses the latest security technology to help ensure your data remains safe.
- 300-sheet duplexing single-pass feeder offers optional double feed detection and scans up to 280 images per minute.
- Flexible paper handling supports media up to 300 gsm, allowing users to print on a wide variety of paper stock or media.
- Folding Unit option offers a variety of fold patterns, including tri-fold, z-fold and others.
- Smart controller design ensures MFP firmware is up to date by periodically checking for updates.
- ENERGY STAR® 3.0 certified and offers among the lowest standby power consumption in the category.
- Built-in retractable keyboard simplifies email address and subject line entries.
- Enhanced touchscreen delivers an accurate, responsive user experience and provides easy access to features.
- Collaborate with hybrid workers using popular cloud services, such as Microsoft Teams, Google Drive™, Dropbox and others.
- Strong, multi-layered security such as system integrity check at startup, firmware attack prevention and optional Bitdefender antivirus to help protect your data.
- Supports native Universal Print from Microsoft, enabling businesses to easily adapt to this popular cloud service.
- Wireless LAN supports 5 GHz Wi-Fi for stable, high-speed network communication.
- Sharp OSA® Technology provides a secure and intuitive user experience for integrated workflows.
Platinum Copier Solutions is the largest Sharp dealer in Texas. We provide AAA Rated service to the entire greater Houston area. Feel free to request a free quote here.