Designed for print-on-demand environments with exceptional ease-of-use and leading-edge security features including Firmware Attack Prevention and Application Whitelisting!
Sharp is excited to announce two new models in the Pro Series lineup, the MX-M1056 and MX-M1206! These new monochrome document systems will replace the Pro Series MX-M1055 and MX-M1205 in our current product lineup. These models feature the Sharp award-winning, easy-to-use large touchscreen display, with a UI that is common across 30+ models in the Sharp MFP lineup. The MX-M1056 and MX-M1206 are built on a highly rigid frame design that ensures reliability and durability to withstand heavy use from high-speed and high-volume output. They also offer the critical capabilities for today’s business environments that increasingly require touchless operation. With the Sharp Synappx Go option, users can easily release print jobs, as well as perform copy and scan operations using mobile devices with NFC technology.
• Ease of Use – Award-winning touchscreen display offers a user-friendly graphical user interface with simplified Easy Modes, intuitive job management and quick access to network services.
• Available GBC® SmartPunch™ Plus – Fully automated in-line punching system that dramatically streamlines workflow from printing to punching, perforating or creasing in one easy step.
• Powerful Fiery Print Server – Optional print server for advanced workflows and high productivity. Command WorkStation is fully integrated with the Sharp touchscreen for unmatched control and ease-of-use.
- 105 and 120 pages per minute, digital MFP
- Designed for both High-Volume Office and Light-Production Environments
- Flexible modular design offers a variety of configurations from small to large
- 300-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) scans documents at up to 240 images per minute
- Available Fiery® Print Server helps achieve unparalleled image quality and rendering efficiency
- Available GBC® SmartPunch™ Plus for production workflows that includes perforation dies and crease dies, provides increased finishing capabilities
- Maximum Paper Capacity: 13,500 sheets
- Powerful multi-processor controller designed to quickly execute complex copy, print and scan jobs
- Triple-air-feed paper handling option offers high reliability and enhanced media capability
These new monochrome models bring productive features shared by virtually all MFPs in the Sharp lineup, including leading-edge security, seamless integration with cloud services, greater PDF print accuracy with Adobe® Embedded Print Engine technology and more. Additionally, the available MX-PE16 embedded Fiery® Print Server offers powerful processing power, more job control and improved workflow capabilities for those customers requiring advanced print workflows.