Sharp MX-M3070, MX-M3570, MX-M4070
has been released by Sharp Electronics. This advanced series has been called the B-Phoenix. It is a feature-rich monochrome(B&W) system that is sure to handle all of your mid-volume printing, scanning, and copying needs. Sharing a common 10.1 inch touch screen interface with it’s full-color counterparts makes the entire Sharp line-up simple to navigate for all users across the board. For offices that don’t need to print in color, but would like to scan in color, this series is a great option.
Print/Copy, Scanning Speeds:
MX-M3070 – 30 pages per minute, up to 200 images per minute B&W, 106 images per minute color
MX-M3570 – 35 pages per minute, up to 200 images per minute B&W, 106 images per minute color
MX-M4070 – 40 pages per minute, up to 200 images per minute B&W, 106 images per minute color
Sharp MX-M3070, MX-M3570, MX-M4070 PDF Brochure and Specification Sheet
Click here to view the full product brochure, which includes the specification sheet on the back page.
Click here to view the specification sheet.
Standard Advanced Features
- 150 sheet Dual-Head Single-Pass scanner – scans both sides of a 2-sided original at the same time
- Standard Adobe Post Script for full-feature Mac computer printing
- Standard Compact PDF kit and OCR kit for creating compressed and editable documents
- Standard Wireless Network Interface Card
- Standard Sharp OSA
- Network Printing and Scanning
- Short paper path with few moving parts means more reliability
- 10.1 inch touch screen display with programmable buttons
- 256-bit data encryption and overwrite and end-of-lease feature ensures no private data ever leaves your office along with the machine’s hard drive
- Dozens of configurations available because of the wide variety of accessories
- Up to 110lb cover stock can be run through the bypass tray
- 500GB hard disk drive
- Account Control – Restrict users’ access to the machine, and give them allowances if necessary
Your new Sharp can come equipped with 2 trays and a cabinet, or a large capacity inline cassette and a 3,500 sheet letter tray. With a max paper capacity of 6,300 sheets you’ll spend a lot less time loading paper into your multi-functional copier.
Stapling is not standard, but if you need to be able to staple you have several options depending on how much output capacity you need. “Stapleless” stapling, a method of crimping your pages together without using a metal staple, is available in some of the finishers. Saddle-stitching finishers are part of the line-up as well.
Fax boards are optional on the MX-M3070, MX-M3570, MX-M4070, so make sure you specify to your sales rep that you need to be able to fax from the system.
See the brochure and spec sheet for a full list of the options and accessories available for these models.
Price for Lease or Purchase:
Visit our quote request page and fill out the easy to use form. We will provide pricing to you quickly without a pushy sales process.
Skelton Business Equipment has been the premier Sharp dealer in Houston since 1978. Call us at 281-351-5128 or use our contact form to start a great business relationship. We handle the full sales process, and provide excellent service after the sale to the entire greater Houston area.