Here are some quick instructions for how to scan to a USB on a Sharp MFP. Follow along with video below, or with the step-by-step pictures beneath it.
*Note: there are two different styles of screen on the Sharp copiers. If your screen does not look like the one in the video, scroll down to find the instruction in red.
- Touch Document Filing on your home screen
- Touch Scan To External Memory Device on the right menu
- Insert your USB drive into the machine
- Touch the empty box next to File Name to name your file
- Type in the file name of your choosing, then touch OK
- Touch Start
Older Style Screen Instructions:
- Touch Image Send
- Touch Condition Settings
- Touch Scan to Ext. Memory
- Pop your USB storage device in the slot on the front of the machine
- Name your file if you wish
- Touch Start
- Remove USB storage device
If you get turned around during this process, which should be impossible, just contact our office for a bit of help. Now that you know how to scan to a USB with your Sharp printer, take a look at our How To page for more tips and tricks for your Sharp scanners.
Skelton Business Equipment is a premier Sharp dealer in Houston, TX. We sell, lease, and rent high quality, reliable multi-functional printers to the entire greater Houston area. Call us at 281-351-5128 or request a quote from us for your future office equipment needs. We can provide shredders and other finishing equipment from MBM as well.
Experience our 4 hour service call turnaround time. If you aren’t happy with your current Sharp service provider in Houston, we can help! Contact us to schedule a service call today. We would love to be the cure to your copier related headaches that you shouldn’t have to deal with on a daily basis!